Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tonight....

Night
Darkness
Lights Shimmering...
Cloudy sky but i know there are stars behind them.
The wind, touching me as i belong to her.
Just me beside myself,
But it doesnt feel lonely.
Its as if I am running out of what i dont need...
And going into the arms of life I belong to.
I breathe in and I breathe out,
but each time I feel as if its for the first time.
Its cold but am warm inside.
I've often heard people say, but tonight
I know what desire to fly feels like....

5 comments:

  1. desire to fly... very well felt i guess..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yes .. just take off to nowhere and everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like :)
    i once knew what the desire to fly felt like! Will have to work a lot to feel that ways again! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. naaaa....u dnt hav 2 work 4 d feeling!! it creeps in....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha comments padh ke lag raha hai ki jo 1st article confusion sahi likha hai..

    ReplyDelete